In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Most users ever online was 14 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:27 am
We have 11 registered users The newest registered user is whiteshadow16
Our users have posted a total of 312 messages in 37 subjects
Wolf Ranks Info
Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:54 pm by Saba
Alphas are the leaders of the pack. Alpha male and Alpha female (Alphess) make the alpha pair which means that they are mates. They give orders to other pack members and make important decisions that reflect the growth and welfare of the pack.
Betas (Beta male and Beta female/Betess) are the second ranking individuals within the dominance hierarchy. They help the Alphas to …
1. No insulting or bullying.
2. If you have a problem with a member, inform the Admin.
3. Avoid drama. A little bit drama is allowed though. :)But keep it on minimum.
4. Respect all members and obey the admins and the leaders.
3. You can have only one mate at a time.
4. You can have a mate and pups if your wolf is at least 3 years old.
5. Be active. We don't need inactive members.
6. No god …