Moonstone Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-realistic wolf rpg.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blaze's bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Blaze's bio Empty
PostSubject: Blaze's bio   Blaze's bio EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:15 am

ABOUT YOU
-> Name: Justin
-> Age: 16
-> Hobbies/Interests: Karate, reading, gaming, basketball

ABOUT YOUR WOLF
-> Name:Blaze
-> Nickname (if any):none
-> Age:3 years
-> Gender:Male
-> Breed: Arctic Wolf
-> Fur color:Pure white
-> Eye color: Deep green
-> Scars or any other markings:none
-> Personality:Blaze is really not aggressive at all. He is very friendly and has a great dislike of fighting and those who cause trouble. That being said he won't hesitate to fight for what he believes to be right. Blaze is a little strange liking to live by himself though sometimes he does miss other wolves. Blaze is also a very spiritual person and likes to think about things. He is wise for his years.
-> History: Blaze was born into a small family with both parents and two siblings. This however wasn't to last as his two siblings grew sick and died before they got a chance to see the world. His parents also disappeared one day leaving blaze all to himself. He was adopted by another pack and raised as one of their own, but he always felt like an outcast. During this time he often went off by himself and found he had a spiritual connection to Lupis. Once he discovered that his spiritual side took off and when he thought he was old enough he left the pack, and finding this one. He always stays close by.
-> Likes: Being visited(despite choosing to live alone), laying in the shade, and the rain.
-> Dislikes: Really aggressive wolves, and wolves who make trouble.
-> Habits: He often stands just on the edge of the pack and watches them. He has the habit of randomly staring off into space when something doesn't feel right even during conversations.
-> Strengths: He's an adept hunter, and his mind is very sharp.
-> Weaknesses: Though he isn't considerably smaller than most wolves he isn't as strong a fighter.
-> Family: none
-> Mate: none
-> Pups: none
-> Wanted rank and why do you want it: Shaman, I like to play a more spiritual role.

FROM 1-10
-> Strength:5
-> Speed:8
-> Stamina:7
-> Sight:10
-> Hearing:8
-> Scent:6

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
-> Are you a serial killer?
Not as far as I know
-> Do you like cookies?
Of course!

-> Do you promise to obey the rules, fight with me the zombie apocalypse and fly to the moon!?
Uh.... Sure...
-> How did you find us?
I was invited from another site.
-> Are you related to Chuck Norris?
I wish
-> If the last question was negative; are you related to Spongebob?
Again I wish
-> How would you act if I killed you?
I'd be dead so...
-> Will you be active? Yup

--

Blaze's bio White_wolf
-> Your motto:The only certainty is that nothing is certain.
Back to top Go down

Blaze's bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonstone Pack :: Members' Biographies :: Accepted Bios-
Jump to: