Moonstone Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-realistic wolf rpg.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sulina

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saba
Admin
Saba

Sulina                Empty
PostSubject: Sulina    Sulina                EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 6:09 pm

Sulina                Aurora10

Sulina is a snowy area on the north. You can see the northern lights at night there.
Animals: snowshoe hare, moose, arctic fox, musk ox, peary caribou, ptarmigan, lemmings, seals, [ringed seal, northern fur seal], snowy owl, arctic ermine, arctic gyrfalcon

Back to top Go down
https://moonstonepackrp.rpg-board.net
fortissimo

fortissimo

Location : Dont you remember? IM THAT PERSON, WITH THE HAIR, AND THE EYES...

PostSubject: Re: Sulina    Sulina                EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Eyes cautiously narrowed, Fortissimo Fluffed his fur, trapping his body heat underneath against the growing cold. Paws nearly stepping on each other, as he turned his huge body in a small circle, orange eyes wide with appreciation as he surveyed. " Very nice, america." He spoke almost to himself, stopping when he was facing the alphess once more. " Russia is cold, brutal." His eyes took a far away look, and then gradually drifted back to the usual smile he held in his orbits. " The packs there are nearly as bad." He grumbled under his breath, before jerking his head up and throwing his body onto the ground, wiggling back and forth. His coat was instantly cooled, and when he paused, lifting up one leg from his position on the ground, his snout was flaked with ice crystals. " Have you always wanted to run a pack?" He asked, eyes searching her face. He himself, was the son of a alpha. In Russia, they called the offspring of high positions " Prince" Or " Princesa." His thoughts began to crowd in his mind, and remembering the way his old pack was run, he subdued a shiver.
Back to top Go down
http://herecomestheparty.wikifoundry.com/
Saba
Admin
Saba

PostSubject: Re: Sulina    Sulina                EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:59 pm

It was cold, and it was getting colder. Saba was worried about Fortissimo, but she thought she had no reason for that. He can't freeze to death yet, it's still not cold enough for that. Besides, he is from Russia and she knew how could the weather there can be.
"Have you always wanted to run a pack?" the brute asked. Saba turned around and stood right in front of him so she can see him right in the eye. "Well, I've been alone for most of my whole life, so; yeah, I did. A loner can hardly survive on his on, don't you think so, too?"
The wind got stronger and Saba felt snowflakes landing on her pelt. There were no signs for a real storm yet, so she tried to stay calm and focused.
Back to top Go down
fortissimo

fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Sulina    Sulina                EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Orange orbits thoughtful, Fort closed his eyes, pondering the females words. When he finally opened them, he decided not to go further in the topic. Instead, he sat up, a smile tearing at his maw. Lifting one massive paw, he gently pushed it into her shoulder, before flying back and bowing down, his front legs pressed into the cold ground. He cocked his side, his massive back a straight line in the air. " A loner can survive on his own, if he sincerely wanted too, yes." He spoke, eyes holding hers carefully. " Though that would be a very depressing decision..."
Back to top Go down
Saba
Admin
Saba

PostSubject: Re: Sulina    Sulina                EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:02 pm

" I agree ..." Saba said not noticing that her mouth was moving. She felt like she wasn't there. It was a strange feeling and she didn't like it at all. She was still looking into Fort's eyes although she wasn't aware of that. She looked away trying to decide what to do now. A cold breeze brought more snowflakes from the north. And then the wind started blowing stronger again. Like it was playing with them. Saba didn't know what to expect anymore. "We will find a cave on this part of the territory and wait to see if there is a storm coming. I'll inform the rest of the pack so they know where we are". As she said that, she looked at Fortissimo one more time and after that she let out a strong, loud howl. Something warm filled her chest and the howl became louder. "Follow me", she said, turned around again and continued, following her nouse.
Back to top Go down
fortissimo

fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Sulina    Sulina                EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:26 pm

A soft chuckle had begun to rise within the brute's wide chest, and scurrying up from his playful position, he lunged forward, muscular shoulders clenching. In one stride he was by her side, massive figure rolling as his long legs took powerful steps. Glancing at her curiously, Fortissimo let a small smile play against his maw. His brow folded over, however, when a sharp sting bit at his ear. Pausing to paw at his face with a disgruntled growl, he froze when his pelt accidentally slammed into Saba's. Glancing at her underneath his paw, he cleared his throat and slammed his paw against the ground, padding forward once more. Hopefully she didn't notice?
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Sulina    Sulina                EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:52 pm

(Hope you don't mind if I join in)

Blaze had just entered a cave to avoid a storm that was clearly brewing coming from the North. Ice crystals clung to his white coat, not that it bothered him too much. His ears twitched as the wind howled at the mouth of the cave making a shiver go down Blaze's spine. Blaze turned to face the entrance to the cave to watch the snowflakes blowing. His deep green eyes gazed with wonder at the snowflakes falling and blowing across the mouth of the cave, "Truly if the wind was a bit less strong this would be a beautiful snow fall." Blaze became concerned for any others that might be wandering around in this storm. With this in mind Blaze quickly padded to the mouth of the cave and let out a loud howl of his own hoping it will reach anyone else still out there.
Back to top Go down
Saba
Admin
Saba

PostSubject: Re: Sulina    Sulina                EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:57 pm

(ofc not)
As they were walking forward, all of a sudden, Saba felt Fort's pelt touching hers for a second. She didn't know how to react. Her instincts were telling her to run away and ignore him, but she thought about it and decided that she doesn't care. She acted like she didn't notice anything and moved on. But then, the wind brought a stranger's howl to them. Slowly, Saba started to see a shape of a cave in the distance. "Come on!" She shouted at Fortissimo while the wind was blowing stronger and louder. Then she run to the cave and, sniffing the air, she slowly got closer. It was impossible to act calm. She was tense and ready for anything. Saba saw another stranger, a white brute with green eyes standing on the mouth of the cave. Saba made a few steps forward and simply asked "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
fortissimo

fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Sulina    Sulina                EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:01 am

Like a trumpets might call, a howl reached his ears. Orange lampshades narrowing, the large tan and gray male paused, raising his lengthy neck to take in the air through his nostrils. No scent. Not even a small sign of another wolf. Deep within his vocals, a growl of warning began to rise. Crown wrinkling in confusion, Fortissimo shook his cranium to clear the wandering thoughts from his brain... There was another wolf among them. " Princesa." His russian voice hissed, and the brute looked hesitantly at Saba. Buried in the snow, his paws flexed, claws scraping the frozen earth. With a look of disbelief, Fort watched the alphess turn and pad towards the sound. Sighing, he followed her.

As they neared a cave, he only became more and more anxious. Stopping, his massive body standing erect, ears pointed forward, tail raised high, Fortissimo listened to the females words echo within the silence. Preparing himself for what answered, the male narrowed his eyes.

( No problem!)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Sulina    Sulina                EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:33 am

Blaze watches as two wolves approach. "Who are you?" the female asked. Blaze allows a smile to spread across his muzzle, "I am Blaze and I suggest you come inside before the storm gets any worse." With that and a slight swish of his tail he turned around and headed back inside the cave. He padded his way to the back of the cave and turned around, "And who might the two of you be?" Blaze's eyes dart between the two of them analyzing them. I might as well get to know them a bit while they stay here, he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
fortissimo

fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Sulina    Sulina                EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:36 am

Large paws slammed into the floor of the cave, making soft shudders go through his body. Narrowing his eyes, the large tan and gray male padded into the cave, glancing back to make sure Saba had followed him. He stood in front of the other male, muzzle twitching as he decided rather to snarl at the wolf, or offer a smile. Not trusting his facials in general, Fortissimo stared blankly at him. " My name is fortissimo." He began hesitantly, his eyes darting around the cave.
Back to top Go down
Saba
Admin
Saba

PostSubject: Re: Sulina    Sulina                EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 12:44 am

Saba wasn't sure if they should enter at first, but as she saw Fort entering the cave, she went inside, although only on the entrance. She looked at Blaze. He couldn't be stronger than Fortissimo, but maybe stronger than her. Saba made a few steps towards the brute. "I am Saba, Alphess of the pack who owns this territory, and this is Fortissimo, he's Lead Fighter of the pack. May I ask you what are you doing on our territory?" Her voice was low, but not so strict as before, she was tired of everything and had no energy to act dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Sulina    Sulina                EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:05 am

"A pleasure Fortissimo," Blaze said. When he heard what Saba said he lowers his body a bit a little shocked, "A great honor to meet you Alphess Saba. My apologies for not announcing that I was here. I am a shaman living on my own out here." Blaze raises himself back up and takes a few steps forward, "Though this may not be as good as what you have with your pack please make yourselves at home here it's the least I could do." He now backs up and scans them, his deep green eyes darting back and forth as if he was not sure what to expect.
Back to top Go down
fortissimo

fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Sulina    Sulina                EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 1:16 am

"A great honor to meet you Alphess Saba. My apologies for not announcing that I was here. I am a shaman living on my own out here." The male's words reached his audio's, and allowing his tail to fall just a smidge, Fortissimo visibly let go of the tension in his body. Drawing his body into a sitting position, body still erect, the brute tilted his head. " Shaman, then?" He questioned, nose quivering as he took in the other wolf's scent. His ears flicked, remembering Blazes words about joining him in his den. His orange eyes swept over Saba, questionable. " I'm not sure if that is in our best interest... You see, the pack will be waiting for their alphess.." He started out, the deep accent of Russian echoing off the walls.

( Saba has gone to bed, i think it's best that we wait on her? It makes everything much easier, >.< If you want, Shadow created another thread? You can post there?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sulina    Sulina                Empty

Back to top Go down

Sulina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonstone Pack :: Role-Play :: Pack RP-
Jump to: